AIM
Kurt0793

Inside the mind of SBC Inside the mind of SBC

Woot.

Hey man, It's Mayonaise

I've always loved your sig on the clock crew... and now it's here... on NG... with an awesome song in the background.

What more could I have asked for?

BlueHippo responds:

I saw your user pic and was like.... WHO IS THAT? But, now I know after reading ;P Glad you liked it, kinda got a little lazy reusing some parts... oh well, now everyone can watch it with some goofy ass music :P

Thanks for the review :)

MIKEY -Own Worst Enemy!!! MIKEY -Own Worst Enemy!!!

Wow.

That was SO creative.

NGrs = Newgrounders NGrs = Newgrounders

That was brilliant!

The animation may not have been top notch but the message was clear and absolutely hilarious. :D 10/10 my NGer.

Reflex Reflex

Keep trying.

BlueBalloonNetwork responds:

will do!

Super Hazza Pong Super Hazza Pong

Poor

As far as games go, it's rather dull. The colors are bland and there's little to no graphical skill shown. It'd be nice if you added a few backgrounds, and changed to music something less repetitive and monotonic.

It was also way too easy. The ball moved too slow and gave you too much time to think. In the end, to check how the scoring system worked, I actually had to let the cpu score, because if I had have continued playing it normally I'd have been sat there for hours. The difficulty settings didn't seem to make much difference either.

You need to make the ball and paddles smaller, and make the ball move a lot faster.

In all, improve the look and clarity of the game, and really rework the gameplay elements.

Flying Mario Flying Mario

Fun little game.

I hope this gets protected. I did my part.

Newgrounds Rumble Theme Newgrounds Rumble Theme

Absolutely amazing.

I noticed the old NG theme song back in there ;)

Zerok - Ninja Sounds Zerok - Ninja Sounds

Did you guys have a clamp on your balls?

I heard this on RadioGrounds. :)

MGS Life Alarm Hentai MGS Life Alarm Hentai

Is that solid snake?

It sure is a poor representation of him. Try to improve your skills if you plan to draw things that require skill such as.

mrnihil responds:

i 2 busy smoak trees an doin shity collabs on neugronds an lookin cool in my coll hat to lern good such as.