AIM

BlueBalloonNetwork responds:

will do!

Super Hazza Pong Super Hazza Pong

Poor

As far as games go, it's rather dull. The colors are bland and there's little to no graphical skill shown. It'd be nice if you added a few backgrounds, and changed to music something less repetitive and monotonic.

It was also way too easy. The ball moved too slow and gave you too much time to think. In the end, to check how the scoring system worked, I actually had to let the cpu score, because if I had have continued playing it normally I'd have been sat there for hours. The difficulty settings didn't seem to make much difference either.

You need to make the ball and paddles smaller, and make the ball move a lot faster.

In all, improve the look and clarity of the game, and really rework the gameplay elements.

Flying Mario Flying Mario

Fun little game.

I hope this gets protected. I did my part.

Magnetism 2 Magnetism 2

I e-joyed playing this.

I loved playing the first one for literally hours on end. In both modes. I really love the new mode C you've brought in. As always though, this wasn't as good as the original. Maybe that's because I totally played the first one to death. This game is still fantastic, though.

revive

Kirby-(PacMan Style) Kirby-(PacMan Style)

I completed it.

Nothing happened.

Every bad guy was gone, all of the little 'coins'.

Fucking dumb game.

NekoLynx responds:

You Must have done something to crash it...and if u dont like the game then fuq off

FF: Adventure FF: Adventure

Loved it.

I played and played until about 150,000 points. :) Very good boredom easer. I voted 5.

Yoogain responds:

thanks.. next one i hope will be harder

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

This = God

This flash is indeed godly. I love the game play, I love the interactive environment, I love the references to NG users in it. Heck, I love this flash altogether. Is saving it to your desktop like piracy? :P

Beside not being able to get past the Ninjas (annoying flying kicky things), You could still sit me down on a loooong haul flight, and I'd play this all the way through. No exaduration.

A straight ten, and not just out of amazment, I actually do feel that this is the best game on newgrounds. Period.

Field Command Field Command

It all LOOKED nice...

It looked very good, but in my oppinion the game play was lacking. It was too simple. Maybe if it was more challenging than clicking buttons...

~wtfClock

shot the faces! shot the faces!

A good game...

But after a while it can get boring and near impossible, maybe lowering the frame rate so they don't fly past so fast! >:(
Hehe, good game though, maybe make another version... more levels, interesting characters... Yeah... This has potential.

Photoshop Tutorial: Tools Photoshop Tutorial: Tools

Wow.

This has actually improved my photoshop skills. Thanks!