AIM
Kurt0793

Inside the mind of SBC Inside the mind of SBC

Woot.

Hey man, It's Mayonaise

I've always loved your sig on the clock crew... and now it's here... on NG... with an awesome song in the background.

What more could I have asked for?

BlueHippo responds:

I saw your user pic and was like.... WHO IS THAT? But, now I know after reading ;P Glad you liked it, kinda got a little lazy reusing some parts... oh well, now everyone can watch it with some goofy ass music :P

Thanks for the review :)

MIKEY -Own Worst Enemy!!! MIKEY -Own Worst Enemy!!!

Wow.

That was SO creative.

NGrs = Newgrounders NGrs = Newgrounders

That was brilliant!

The animation may not have been top notch but the message was clear and absolutely hilarious. :D 10/10 my NGer.

Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends?

Oh... ok.

How homosexual.

Kurt The Killer By Xander Kurt The Killer By Xander

The first animation I've ever had made about me.

I may be your 'friend' but I can still say that you have a long way to go before you become a professional animator. You really need to work on your tweening, drawing and of course storyline.

Zubadiewap Zubadiewap

Don't really like it.

I didn't really like it. The animation was mediocre and it wasn't synced with the sound very well or at all.

Jovatov responds:

Hmm, yeah I guess that I really didn't pay attention to the sound really, more of just random squiggly things.

GG-11/25/05:Pear GG-11/25/05:Pear

Nice one, pear.

A five, with love from all the Glock Group.

KurtGlock

Stressball responds:

gracias senor kurt

Daily2oon SE: rtil Daily2oon SE: rtil

Awsome.

The first flash animation;

I kept thinking through it; this is like 'littleFoot'. But that's not all good. You seem to be copying almost directly from it. It has little to no story line, what so ever. Although, I said there was a good part to this; The animation. It's so smooth. I love the way you animated the scene where he... eh... licks the rock. -_-:

The second animation:

It was funny. You got a small, minute chuckle out of me, merely due to the eagerness of Tom's dance. The song how ever, got annoying quickly, and for some reason, seeing as the subtitles at top were shortened versions of the real lyrics, it pissed me off when words were missed out. Don't get me wrong though, It's a good flash, I just have problems *_*.

The third animation:

I love it! I adore when the internet gets made into a sub-reality kind of world. Like when the Clock Crew put the 'CCHQ' buildings in their movies. It's funny, it appeals to the collection of Geeks on Newgrounds, including me. It's original and I like it. ;)

The fourth animation:

I'm confused. True SS style. >:U

The fifth animation:

Again, the true style of the SS. Kinda makes me wanna join every now and then, but sadly it's not the thing for me right now.

Anyway, rtil, cool flash movies. I added it to my favourites.

xtil responds:

littlefoot came out way after this you retard

Akira The Don - CLONES Akira The Don - CLONES

Wow, Zef.

I dare say this is your best flash on newgrounds. :)

I can see ATD being made an NG affiliate in no time.

Keep it up.

Back Alley Fight Back Alley Fight

It was funny...

But It wasn't a GOOD flash. Sure, it wasn't terrible, but it's not making the top 50 list any time soon.